We know that selecting, installing, and setting up a new Smart System might seem like a daunting task, so we’ve created this website to help you through the entire process so that you can get the most out of your HeatLink Smart System.
As we are always adding to the site, be sure to check back often for new information and updates. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know, and we’ll add it to the site as soon as we can.
- Select Heating Controls (Click to expand)Use this guide to help you select the components needed for your HeatLink Smart System. We recommend having all of your main heating controls selected and organized before beginning the installation.
- Settings and Programs (Click to expand)Use these instructions to program your thermostat(s) for Offline (no internet connection) use.
- Install & Pair Main Heating Controls (Click to expand)Follow the guide that best suits your system configuration for installation and pairing. Further details can be found in the printed instructions included with your Smart System components.
- Select Secondary Options (Click to expand)HeatLink has several additional Smart System components available to help expand the functionality of your system beyond just heating. Use this selection guide to find the best options for your system.
- Install and Pair Secondary Options (Click to expand)Follow the guide that best suits your system configuration to install and pair the additional components you have selected for your HeatLink Smart System.